Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring is here! (Or so we hope..)

I have not updated in some time, so I thought I could update now. We did a whole bunch of nothin' during the month of February. It was cold and crappy and we spent most of our time huddled in the house. But now that it's warmer, the boys are outside playing, there is less fighting, and much better sleeping for my ADHD buddies! We have also had our first motocross practice which all of the boys (Matt included) were excited about. The boys (Matt included again) plan to race this Spring so we are in full practice mode here at the Vogel house!

Jacob has gotten a new dirtbike and really loves it. Here are some pictures of him in action!


Logan has also gotten a new dirtbike as well and is also enjoying it! He is a bit crazier that Jacob on it though... for those of you who know Logan well- I'm sure you are just shocked by this!


As for our adoption... we still wait. I have gotten a call from my agency that they have some information that the wait could speed up... I just keep my fingers crossed. I have finally decided what to do with the nursery, so once I finish it I will post the pictures!

I will continue to let you know as the adoption and the craziness of out household progresses!

No comments: